“3 cities, 3 flavors, 1 day”

AvrahamTours Day Tours
Jerusalem Private Tour from Tel Aviv
Ranked #25 of 269 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AvrahamTours provide daily Private Tours to Jerusalem. We provide various tours to Jerusalem old city, holy places and the new city. AvrahamTours provide tours all over Israel. Experience and discover Israel as you never seen it before. Israel offers many beautiful sightseeing places to visitors and travelers. You can find a lot of holiness, glory and fun when you come and visit Israel. Private VIP tours will give you personal service and attention.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My son & I went with Avraham to Nazareth (the town where Mary received the news and where Jesus grew up), then to Tzfat (a holy Jewish city) and then to Akko (where the crusaders once ruled until they were defeated by the Muslims). Avraham was extremely knowledgeable about all three cities & made sure we not only hit the highpoints, but also took the time to see some of the lesser known places. It was absolutely wonderful and I'd book Avraham again if I come back to Israel!

All reviews
"private tour"
in 4 reviews
"wailing wall"

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Avi was incredible. Picked us up at our hotel in Tel Aviv and took us through a guided all day tour in Jerusalem. Whole day was 10+ hours. Showed us every nook and cranny, and was incredibly knowledgeable. Had cool maps in his bag to show us different aspects of the city as it changed over time. Would recommend him to anyone looking to see the best parts of Israel.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Avraham was excellent and made our trip in Jerusalem very enjoyable. We were a family group of 6 all between the ages of 30-65. My husband is Israeli and even he saw things and learned things that day that he had never seen before. Avi was prompt on time, nice, well educated on what he was showing us, and a pleasure to be with. I myself can lose interest in things easily, but Avraham did the perfect job on explaining what things were perfectly without going on too long about it and going on and on. He was easy to understand and was open for as many questions as you wanted to ask him. He was patient with us, which I love. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitly be telling all my family and friend about him for their future trips to Israel!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have just completed a three day tour with Avraham visiting Jerusalem, Masada and The Dead Sea, Sea of Galilee and Nazareth. It was excellent, his knowledge, insight and understanding brought Israel to life for us. We would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

2  Thank SarahA503