“Awesome Yemenite food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and friendly service! The oxtail was great and I finished off with great Yemenite coffee. Definitely worth a visit! :)

1  Thank John O

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Me and my girlfriend were on our first time vacation in Jerusalem and Israel.
We saw this restaurant walking by in Jaffastreet and gave it a try.
Honestly I don't know much about Yemenite food but I liked it very much, so much that I ate there several times during my stay in Jerusalem.
The staff is also very friendly, the next time we are in Jerusalem we will certainly look for this restaurant.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I tried the oxtail dish for 54 shekels. It was delicious. So worth it. Since I was going solo, I sat at the bar and befriended the guy working there. He was super nice. He told me where to visit and where not to visit and what areas are safe to go to.

2  Thank Pavle B
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Never tried Yemeni cuisine before this, was pleasantly suprised. Had the jacnun?, a pastry appetizer which was sweet and delicous. For the main course we had ox tail, lung and shayama(spelling?). Everything was excellent, but the ox tail was byfar the best with the meat falling right off the bone. Our server was very kind and did a great job explaining what each dish was.

1  Thank bew6ca
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Really enjoyed my dinner at Yamani, the service was very friendly and the food also very good. The location is also a plus. I highly recommend this restaurant in Jerusalem.

2  Thank bmccruz