“enjoyed it”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

the food is excellent. real yemenite dishes. good service and so affordable!
we sat upstairs and had a table by the window so we could watch jaffa street

1  Thank scha_tova

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very friendly atmosphere, home cooked food, you feel right at home!!!!! I am recommending it to everyone I meet!!! Come and enjoy!!!

1  Thank GabrielaVas
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We have been to "Yamani" on Jaffa, in Jerusalem and we had Jahnun and Malawa, and I can say it was the best Yaman food i have ever had + people are really really nice and warm, location is amazing and nice quiet place in the middle of the city center.

I have eaten those before in different places, and it was okay, but when i had here, it was the best impression on me. I would love to go there again. If anyone around in Jerusalem, I highly recommend this place to visit and have great food at amazing place with amazing people.

Aryan

5  Thank ifeelgreat
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Good food in good prices. The service was lovely. Very nice people.the music in the place was great and fit perfectly the place. The people that come to eat were young and the atmosphere was fun. The recommended us what to eat and the food just hit the spot.

3  Thank Ilai_Schvartzman
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Terrific restaurant! Do not expect miracles, but the stuff is extremely friendly (and eager to explain all the intricacies of Yemeni dishes which is generally unknown to Europeans), the food is tasty and will provide you with enough energy to withstand another day of exploring Jerusalem neighborhoods, and the prices are very reasonable.

And do try either "marak regel" or "oxen tails"/"znavot shor" soup with "lakhookh" bread, - you won't regret this authentic experience.

3  Thank ewolfson