“THE BEST PIZZA, excellent atmosphere”
Review of P2

P2
Ranked #48 of 736 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Since I discovered P2 Pizza , It is my favorite place in Jerusalem. I go out to different kinds of restaurants, but most of them are not satisfactory. the place has an excellent atmosphere, it isn't kosher, which gives a better variety than most pizzas in jerusalem, and the pizzas are made with fresh and excellent ingredients.They serve fresh pastas as well, but i always go for the pizzas.. It is not a place for a croud, but mostly for couples and singles. It is always pleasant to be there!!

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This place has an excellent pizza and the people are very nice and friendly. The only down side is that the place is tiny, and if your party is larger than 2 you will have hard time dining together.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Small cozy pizzeria, incredible pizza with home made thin crispy dough and highest quality ingredients. Nice staff, fair prices, highly recommend!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This place is small, but boast greatness in how and what they deliver! P2 has two locations in Israel.
I've never had better pizza (includes Italy), and I am very picky! This place is always busy and yet each dine-in or takeout guest can enjoy their own creation or select from an incredible choice of carefully selected complimentary ingredients.
Everything is fresh including rolling the pasta dough out - made to order.
The staff were wonderful and entertaining. We enjoyed three very deliciously-different tasting pizzas - even the crusts were nothing like I've ever tasted, and "bread" salad with the perfect dressing accompanied by a fabulous bottle of red wine. After we ate, they treated each of us to an espresso! There was little time we waited between ordering, watching the meal prepared before our eyes and tasting each delicious bite. I was so full, but my cravings took over - I just had to have more! I want to move to Israel for many reasons, P2 just solidified that decision lol ;)
My only suggestion: get bigger venues so more people can enjoy - always!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We ate a wonderful pizza!
You can choose between two kinds of pizza (with or without tomato) and put many toppings on it.
Service was good and the guys who served us really kind.
Location good!