Book In Advance

from $32.50
from $243.75
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews non muslims night journey temple mount prophet mohammad muslim world friday prayers holiest site golden dome old city various parts an amazing experience compound makkah rock sanctuary gate facade
Reviewed November 30, 2014

This mosque is a must see with its beautiful interior architecture. It is a combination of both simplicity and beauty. The glass works and ceiling wood and pearl craftsmanship is unique. Inside you feel the silence and peace.

4  Thank Earibal
Reviewed October 9, 2014

the surrondings of mosque and dome of the rock is not deserving what it has to be, the gardens and walkways should be in better condition.

Reviewed October 6, 2014

I visited Masjid Al Aqsa for the first time in September, after the harassment in Ben Gurion Airport by the airport security and then arriving at Masjid Al Aqsa it was all worth it.

The amount of Islamic History in the Old City/MAA is amazing, every corner theres something historic.

The people inside MAA were very nice and helpful and welcoming, I prayed all my namaz in MAA and also Jummah prayer and it was something different, I was in complete awe.

I would recommend everyone to visit Jerusalam and MAA.

7  Thank r4j33b
Reviewed September 20, 2014

I was really shocked at how beautiful the Al Aqsa compound is due to it not been changed for centuries. There something beautiful in old architecture and designs from all different empires. The people of Palestine are really hospitable and friendly. Only down side is army officers at entrance of masjid. Wish for the day when all can live in harmony.

9  Thank Muhammed777
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is the Al-Aqsa Mosque located within Jerusalem, Palestine, on Temple Mount, also known as the Al Haram As Shareef. This is cited as "the farthest mosque" in the Quran. Within this campus is the Dome of the Rock Mosque and also the Al Aqsa mosque itself.
This is the site where Prophet Mohammed ascended on the Burraq to heaven, and also led the other prophets in prayer. Its historical significance on Temple Mount can never be over-stated, and this is a site without equal [except perhaps the Haram Shareef complex at Mecca].
I have the absolute honour to say that I have visited the Al Aqsa site on a number of occasions, and despite graduations, marriage and childbirth, this is one of the foremost and significant moments of my life. The memories last a lifetime, and how I wish I stayed longer here.

Do be aware of hostilities aimed at the site by occupation forces and settlers. I slightly assisted an elderly gentlemen during prayers, and saw his photo on twitter only 30 minutes later showing him hospitalised. Pray that these flare-ups do not continue!

I certainly recommend coming here. In the words of Shakespeare " I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip". Perhaps he made a mistake on the gender and location, because I feel as if I am that person!

12  Thank SierraAlphaFoxtrot