“you are missing out, if you don't get a Falafel here!”
Review of Moshiko Falafel

Moshiko Falafel
Ranked #32 of 733 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 4, 2012

the BEST falafel I have ever had. insanely delicious. eat here for certain, and as often as possible. you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The best felafel, ever. Period. The lines are testament to the quality of their food. Never had a bad meal here. Go for a lafa and add a bit of spicy sauce to give it a kick. You won't regret it!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went here our first night in Jerusalem because it was close to our hotel. It was good but the felafel was not as good as the felafel we had in Tel Aviv and Haifa. The schwarma looked quite good, but we did not try it.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I had shawarma on lafa. The meat was of high quality, tasty and fresh. It was delicious. Good value. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was there with my wife, I had shawarma in lafa, and my wife had shnizel and salad on a plate. We very enjoyed the tasty fresh food, and the quick service. We highly recommend this place!