3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$130
Hotels.com$119
Travelocity$119
1,066 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Let me reiterate, I did not stay at this hotel, nor did I eat there. All I did was attend a conference.

What shall I say, on the positive side, I took the train and it was in walking distance from the station.

The outside, nothing special (old).

Entrance, nothing special either.

Downstairs for the conference: it’s old, doors are broken, some locations are warm, others are freezing. Clearly an air conditioning issue.

In general, taken into account how the toilets looked... not very promising. I think we’ll refrain from returning here for any of its amenities!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear Guest,
I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent experience at a conference at our hotel.
Your feedback is highly valued.
I certainly hope that you will consider giving us an opportunity to show you our true level of accommodation.
We invite you to experience one of our suits and enjoy our wonderful Israeli breakfast. Likewise we urge you to try the culinary creations at our chef restaurant - The Skyline, on the 12th floor, overlooking a breathtaking view of Jerusalem.
We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I have travelled all over the world and have never seen anything like it ! The worse hotel available .. i Will site my experiences below

- very dirty rooms
- beds were not made properly
- sheets from previous hotel guest were placed inside the closet for us to see
- used WET towels were folded and re used for the next guest
- stained curtains In the rooms with molds
- very dirty carpet
- bathroom with hair on the floor and In tub
- due to dirty carpet i had to use my slippers all Day and night just to Make sure it didnt touch my Skin .
- restaurant staff was not friendly and very loud
- the person who carried our bags to the room seemed like he hasnt showered for months
- the janitor leaves His jacket hanging on one the cubicles In the Ladies bathroom ... so disgusting !

We are a group of 35 people that probably occupied about 17 rooms , we were met by the manager and he says they Will do something about it . The next Day .. the room was sprayed with glade , we were given a box of chocolates but sadly the room was still DIRTY As ever !

If you cannot clean your hotel , you might As well close it down .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank tyler_27
Reviewed April 21, 2019

We came with 4 grandchildren and took two rooms. the staff was very accommodating and the adjoining rooms worked very well. With kids there are always special requests and EVERT ONE of them was met with a smile a very satisfactory resolution. This is THE HOTEL to stay in Jerusalem for service, excellent location and great food.

2  Thank michaelfulda
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Michael,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel.
We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with your 4 grandchildren and I'm glad our friendly staff was able to accommodate your special requests.
I am very happy that you enjoyed our convenient location and delicious food.

It was a pleasure having you as a guest, and we look forward to accommodating you again soon.
With warm regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The way they advertise this hotel is misleading. It is definitely worse. Floors are sticky. Housekeeping is below zero. The only nice thing is the food and wifi. Dont replace finished shampoo, coffee etc or wash the cups. The way they set the table at the dining room is unbelievable bad. Wont recommend this hotel to anybody.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay with us.
I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is highly valued, for comments like yours are what enable our continued pursuit of excellence in everything we do. Your remarks will certainly be reviewed with the key leaders in the hotel. I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. We will look forward to welcoming you back.
With warm regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2019

First thing, the lobby looks updated and new. Arriving at our floor, the carpet has not been changed in years and hallways are dark and dingy. When our door handle came off, I knew there would be issues. Our room had not been cleaned very well and others in our group had to change rooms because of the mold. The following day we to go get towels since they forgot to leave some, this happened to most of our group. The beds where comfortable, meals where fine but luckily we moved to another hotel to finish our time in Jerusalem. The price better be very good to stay there.

Room tip: Until this hotel is upgraded, it should be avoided.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ptrs

Dear Guest,
My thanks for your time taken to post a detailed review of your stay at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa.
I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback and comments have been shared with the various departments and steps have already been taken to eliminate these happenings. It’s important for us to know where we succeed and where we can improve. I much appreciate your compliments regarding our delicious meals and comfortable beds.

I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. Please ask for me and I will be glad to take care of your needs personally.
We will look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,