3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$130
Hotels.com$119
Travelocity$119
1,066 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The way they advertise this hotel is misleading. It is definitely worse. Floors are sticky. Housekeeping is below zero. The only nice thing is the food and wifi. Dont replace finished shampoo, coffee etc or wash the cups. The way they set the table at the dining room is unbelievable bad. Wont recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay with us.
I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is highly valued, for comments like yours are what enable our continued pursuit of excellence in everything we do. Your remarks will certainly be reviewed with the key leaders in the hotel. I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. We will look forward to welcoming you back.
With warm regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2019

First thing, the lobby looks updated and new. Arriving at our floor, the carpet has not been changed in years and hallways are dark and dingy. When our door handle came off, I knew there would be issues. Our room had not been cleaned very well and others in our group had to change rooms because of the mold. The following day we to go get towels since they forgot to leave some, this happened to most of our group. The beds where comfortable, meals where fine but luckily we moved to another hotel to finish our time in Jerusalem. The price better be very good to stay there.

Room tip: Until this hotel is upgraded, it should be avoided.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ptrs

Dear Guest,
My thanks for your time taken to post a detailed review of your stay at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa.
I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback and comments have been shared with the various departments and steps have already been taken to eliminate these happenings. It’s important for us to know where we succeed and where we can improve. I much appreciate your compliments regarding our delicious meals and comfortable beds.

I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. Please ask for me and I will be glad to take care of your needs personally.
We will look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,

Reviewed March 7, 2019

We were at the hotel and it was simply amazing,
We'll start with the food, the food is served aesthetically and the chef is very talented.
The hotel is very clean and luxurious
We'll go to the spa
Those who arrive at the hotel must go to the spa, the massage is perfect and the jacuzzi is in front of the view
For sure my wife was happy now I have reason to return,

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your remarkable review of your recent stay at the Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa. Our staff works very hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you had a phenomenal experience, and will be equally delighted to offer our best service to you in your forthcoming stays with us.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Our tour group recently stayed at this hotel and in all my years of travelling I have not come across a worse hotel! There was one other one that almost beat this one to being the most rotten but I gave this one the bottom up first because they can’t even get the basics right ! Nothing seems to work ! Given its very decent exterior and check in hall, one would have thought this should not be a bad hotel. It’s all a mirage I tell u ! The shower in my room was leaking and water sprayed everywhere when I opened the tap. Even after I told the hotel about it, it was all lip service nothing was done ! Then water from rain leaked in from the balcony and my room carpark was soaked ! Then to cap it up , the hair dryer can roast your hand after a few minutes of blowing your hair and the tube came off after awhile ! thought I was the only unlucky one but oh my God, so many of my tour mates had issues with their shower and hot water ! One even had her room issued to another customer ! For a hotel that charges usd150-160 a night and can’t get the basics right - they don’t deserve anyone’s business !

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank PatriciaS9271
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Dear Patricia,
Thank you for your review of your stay with us.
I regret to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is highly valued, for comments like yours are what enable our continued pursuit of excellence in everything we do. Your remarks will certainly be reviewed with the key leaders in the hotel, and I assure you that the leaky shower has been fixed, as so the hair dryer. I certainly hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to properly serve you. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

With warm regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2019

The food 5/5
The Lobby 5/5
The location 5/5
The staff 5/5 friendly great staff eg Udi, Fadi, Noa and Dany Levy.

However.....
How does housekeeping get into the room change sheets and not clean the floors. The bathroom would remain would muddy footsteps...papers would never be collected and carpets never cleaned
At one occasion I had no towels and had to request for towels to brought twice and even then...after 45 minutes I could not get towels and just left the room to shower some other time.
Another incident my "fresh" towels were wet.
Totally disappointed....
Would I stay there again-NO! No value for money

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Nicholas G
Nofia b, Guest Relations Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2019

Dear Nicholas,
I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel.

I regret to hear of your inconvenience with the housekeeping department.
Your feedback is highly valued, and your comments have been shared with the key leaders of the hotel.
Steps have already been taken to eliminate these happenings.
On the other hand I'm happy to read that you did enjoy the food, friendly staff and our very convenient location.