Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa
$270
$242
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$115
$104
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Notre Dame Guest House(Jerusalem)
$319
$684
$640
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslight railthe central bus stationindoor poolgreat vacationold cityreception staffenjoyable staydining roomcomfortable hotelamazing hotelisraeli breakfastknessetakramlevymattresseshebrewbalconies
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I had a great experience at the Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa. I stayed there for 4 nights, and greatly enjoyed almost everything! A few times it took a while to hear from the customer service desk (needed more towels/toilet paper, sheets not changed), but eventually this was worked out. The hotel's amenities (workout room, indoor and outdoor pools, deck area, hot tubs, etc.) were beautiful and had great hours. The food was delicious (best of all the hotels I stayed in during my trip around the country), and the hotel was a pretty easy walk from downtown. When my flight home was canceled due to the war, Jerusalem Gardens gladly allowed my group of 30 people to keep our rooms for an extra night without any room changes, until we could flight out. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Elizabeth S
Joseph H, Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very glad to see that you were able to enjoy your time with us despite the conflict.
I hope that you return to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and convenient - especially the breakfast and dinner buffet. It saved us the trouble of finding someplace to eat every day. The hotel seemed to cater to groups (e.g., "Birthright" groups of teens) but was generally sedate - no rowdy behaviour. It was in a "cluster" of chain hotels - no real atmosphere in the immediate vicinity. But I was on a group tour that picked us up in the morning and dropped us back in the evening - so it didn't matter. We were warned if taking a taxi to or from hotel to always insist the driver use the meter- or likely to be overcharged.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank dublin7guy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
It is very gratifying to see that guests have a good experience during their stay with us.
Thank you for allowing us to host you during your stay in Jerusalem.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

This hotel provided super meals throughout my stay. Excellent choices.
Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Only dissatisfaction with room phone for incoming calls. After complaining, the issue wasn't rectified and I arranged to take calls from home in the lobby. Perhaps a one-off problem.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I am however sorry to see that the phone issue was not resolved immediately. We are in the process of replacing all the room telephones with new ones and apparently did not get to your room prior to your stay.
I do hope that should you return to Jerusalem, you allow us to host you again.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed the weekend with 3 kids. The hotel is old, the pool has salty water in it! The kids didn't want to go in which messed up our plans. They were bored. The rooms were cleaned but no clean towels in the bathrooms. Food is average.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Joseph H, Manager at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry to see that you were disappointed with your stay with us.

I'd like to point out that our pool is kept at all times in compliance with water treatment guidelines set forth by the Department of Health.
Our hotel staff provides a high level of service, our rooms are equipped with many amenities for the comfort of our guests and our chefs prepare a wide variety of freshly prepared delicacies for our guests to enjoy.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Those kind of places that do not leave a great mark but not too bad anyway - depends on the value of your deal! the biffet was awesome, the staff was great but I was not impressed of the rooms as much. View from some points was great. We stayed for 2 nights and we got a great deal, our guests that paid alot more than us were a bit dissapointed - but they admitted the buffet was rich and endless!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our service as well as our dining offerings.
At the same time I want to point out that our rooms are fully equipped with flat panel televisions, very comfortable 13 inch mattresses and other amenities for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, and are continuously upgrading the offerings at our hotel.

Thank you for choosing Jerusalem Gardens, we hope to see you again in the future.