“Great views, so-so food”

brasserie ein kerem
Ranked #120 of 736 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

From the balcony your will see the amazing views of Ein Kerem, and this is what you come here for. The food is ok, nothing to write home about, and quite expensive. They have a great wine list (again, over priced, but very good bottles).
If you're coming for the experience and the view and are willing to overlook the food, you'll love this place.
Service is great, perhaps a bit too "pushy".

Reviewed August 17, 2013

As an individual that ate at a lot of restaurants in Israel and after visiting this restaurant many times, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite spots to come and have a great time. The combination of spectacular food, excellent service and the nature and beauty of Jerusalem makes this restaurant an excellent place to visit. I highly recommend !

1  Thank Matan A
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I sat on the upstairs patio which has a breathtaking view.The early evening was a perfect time to be there.We watched a beautiful sunset. Besides the amazing view the waiter was not only entertaining but was in eyesight the entire meal.We ate the eggplant on the special Morrocan bread with tehini which was absolutely delicious and then continued with a bottle of delicious wine from a nearby winery. The steak was cooked exactly as my husband likes it and the hamburger was yummy.The best part of the evening was the dessert. We ordered the chocolate fudge with a scoop of fruity sorbet. Heavenly. We would happily go again!

1  Thank Ellenoz
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My friend and I always enjoy there! The blend of leaves salad is very good.
The steaks are cooked exaclty like we ask.
Usually we eat Crème brûlée for dessert but in the last time we had a great chocolate souffle. The restaurant is very nice decorated with very nice accessories.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Ronitie
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Let me start with that this one of the few restaurants that has a female chef , you can see it on the presentation of the plate .
The food was great , we ate the moschan and the asian spaggetie
For dessert we had heavenly chocolate fudge
Service excellent