Not clean, not friendly and poor food sums it up. prices vary depending on how it is booked. Would not recommend and would not stay there again for any price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem