I've stayed here a few times. First the negative--it is several years past its expiration for a remodeling. Most everything is worn. On the plus side the location is fantastic, staff is friendly and it is very convenient having a kitchenette and 2 rooms. I would choose this place for convenience and not for luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem