The hotel is dated but the rooms are comfortable. Its best attributes are a reasonable price and its location dead-centre in the middle of town - walkable to almost anywhere you would want to go. The breakfast is tasty and varied - though definitely more Israeli than western. Self laundry services are available in the hotel. Drawbacks are the complete lack of ability to get a vehicle anywhere near the hotel. That means you have to drag your bags with you from the nearest street. Parking is available at a discount in the lot under the building, buts its tiny and there is no in and out. When I was there, an error in the parking lot computer meant a half hour delay trying to get out while the hotel and parking lot argued. Wireless internet is available but not so cheap and annoyingly - as seems to be the custom - only for one device at a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem