This hotel was recommended by Frommer and this site for families with kids. We agree. We had a "suite" that was actually a large two bedroom apartment with small kitchen. Location at the top of Ben Yehuda and a few blocks from the Shuk was very convenient for us. Staff was helpful, breakfast was not the best Israeli breakfast of our trip but was fine. Two computers are available in the lobby for 6 nis/ 1/2 hour. I did not see any review mention that this hotel is essentially a time share for Orthodox families who come in on weekends so they can attend services and pray at the Kotel. It is a fine place to stay if you plan on some hard-core exploring on foot and would like some room to spread out at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem