the hotel is very, very, very outdated. from the gross and dirty bathroom, to the gross hallway the only upside to this place is it's location and it's cheap. the people behind the front desk were rude and obnoxious and had probably never heard of the term customer service before. next time i'm in israel its worth the extra money to stay in the inbal or the new mamila hotel. bottom line - good hotel in the mid 90's, awful in 2012. oh, also the hotel smelled awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem