Located adjacent to the downtown shopping district with lots of restaurants, this hotel was old but my room was clean - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, sitting room, and kitchenette, and the staff were helpful, answering my many questions. Having read some other reviews I almost didn't stay here but I found little evidence of some of the complaints. The breakfast was minimal for Israel, nothing like the Dan hotels, but adequate. Tops of the serving trays were not clean as someone had commented last year but the food seemed fresh and well-prepared. It's a 1 mile walk to old city but there's a tram a few blocks away for 6.60 shekels one way. The bed was firm and comfortable. The street is a little noisy with traffic and partying at times and internet is expensive as with other Israeli hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem