This hotel is located within a 25-minute walk from the Jaffa Gate of the Old City. The staff speak English and were helpful. The included breakfast was quite impressive.
We stayed in a suite, which was somewhat dated. The rooms could use a face lift and probably deserve a solid 3-star rating only. Wi-fi access is not free.
Overall, I'd recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem