We booked a room for 6 nights overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. We had a beautiful view especially at night. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the Jaffa and Zion Gates (Zion is harder to find), the City Center and Ben Yehuda St. for shopping. Our room, on the top floor, was spacious with a beautiful bathroom (best hotel shower ever and a window that opens), large closet and a pop-out in the bedroom with a full-size sofa. No pool unfortunately; a tiny work-out room but nice outdoor balcony for sunning. Breakfast was included in the room rate - huge spread of hot and cold foods, salads, artisan cheeses and breads, etc. Like most hotels (and many restaurants) in Jerusalem it's dairy, meaning no chicken, beef or lamb are served. Fish and eggs are. There were no restaurants immediately surrounding but Efek Refaim St. is about a 10 minute walk - it has a dozen good restaurants (favorites: Joy and Taiku), plus shops and a grocery store. We ate there every night. Be warned: almost no restaurants are open on Shabat (5 p.m. Fri. until 8 p.m. Sat.) We stumbled on two: on Lloyd George St. off Efek Refaim there's a restaurant/art-house cinema open Fri. night. The Cinematique (Israel's cinema museum and theatre) down the street from Dan Boutique has a restaurant overlooking a small park and the Old City. Make a reservation for lunch Sat. if you want to sit outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel