We're very happy with the hotel. The room is modern and spacious with room for the two of to both sleep and lounge. The breakfast is a really nice buffet with plenty of good choices to last through dinner. But the piece de resistance was Yacov Mizrachi whom we met, seemingly by accident, a taxi driver, and right away he made sure that we were comfortable and wound up at our destination which was not an easy feat. We were going to visit a friend we hadn't seen for about 40 years. Jacov searched for the apartment and finally found it, then promised to return when we called and so he did. We then decided to have him take us to a kibbutz, the Jewish market, etc. for several hours the next day, and we had a great time. The next day he took us for night time tour of Jerusalem, new and old city, an insider's view. Just great! So, you can find Yacov Mizrachi at (--). A real character who came through for us. We are forever grateful...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel