The problem with Dan Boutique Jerusalem is that is overrated. It is a 3-star hotel at best though it is sold as a 4-star.
We arrived late at night. There was no staff to help us with the luggage (unfortunately we had a lot). We found at that both room service and restaurant close at 11pm so no place to eat within the hotel.
It is not perfectly clean. Dark colours in the room hide but if you look closer you will realize.
It reads renovated in the website and we reserved a superior room to guarantee that but we got an old room.
The only good thing that we can say is that location is good.
So, go there if you believe that USD200/room is a good price for a 3-star in Jerusalem. i would have paid USD350/room and stayed at the Mamilla, a true 5-star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel