Stopped by in Jerusalem for few days. Hotels there are very expensive and most of them not worth the money.
Dan boutique, despite its name, is a modest place with partly renovated rooms. In my room, while the room itself was fine (TV too small, large room, safe, fridge comfortable bed), the bathroom was old and badly maintained.
If you are looking for a simple hotel (no swimming pool) just for putting your head on a good pillow in a good room - it is a place for you. If you are looking for a boutique hotel - keep looking.
Free parking, WI-FI NOT FREE IN ROOMS!, breakfast - okay, not more, staff - okay, not more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel