The hotel exist only 3-4 years old - so,it's feel like new.
They upgrad us to dlx room in 5th and highst floor-the view from there is breathtaking.
The diner was o.k. but no more of that -i exept from dans chef to be more creative.
The breakfest was just fine with large salmon fish and salats .
We were eating lunch at the dan panaroma hotel -10 minutes walk.a great veraity and tasty food.The service in the boutique is exellent.
The hotel don't have a pool or spa so it's place to sleep and go to all great atraction in the area like:sagway trip, the menachem begin museum,the old city,soltan pool,mamila etc....
All in all,a nice good hotel if you arn't looking the facilities that big hotel usualy have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelPower and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel