The hotel is centrally located, safe and secure and about 15 min walk to the Old City or $8 cab ride. Surrounded by great restaurants in the German area and having parking it met every one of our needs. The rooms were clean, the service great and the breakfast excellent. The only negative comment I have is that the lady at the front desk was very arrogant and sarcastic in her answers to our questions, whereas all the other staff were very obliging. If you pick Jerusalem as attracion, try to stay more than three days, Is a lot of things to see and do. I would stay there again without question!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel