Stayed at this hotel 4 nights during a Christian Group Tour to Israel. This hotel is one of the hotels that has joined the "boutique" craze in Israel. The hotel has obviously been updated recently. It is clean and comfortable and our suite had a great view of Mt. Zion. The Old City is walking distance (about 10 minutes) and there is local shopping close by. The dining room was good, though at time the food seemed to have been cooked many hours before (even when we were there for an early dinner). The WiFi was great in the lobby. Purchasing the in room WiFi was 70 shekels (about $18) for 24 hours. Not only was that expensive but the signal wasn't strong enough to Skype with our kids. In fairness, when I complained to the front desk they removed the charge from my bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel