The Dan Boutique hotel is a 15 minute walk from the Old City and close to the German Colony, Cinematheque, and a number of other restaurants. It was just far enough away to get out of the chaos and is fairly convenient to most places. The staff was courteous, helpful, and the hotel was very clean and well-kept. Breakfast was great. Only downside is that wifi was only available in the lobby unless you pay for it, and the rate was fairly high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel