Reception staff polite enough, I did not go to make friends particularly but the more 'senior' dining room staff were quite distant almost to the point of being rude. The younger staff were more pleasant. Room was average. I had emailed hotel prior to stay, asking for a room with a view - they were very obliging. Plenty of noise everywhere lthough we are not too bothered by noise - we quite enjoyed listening to the 'call to prayer' at approximately 04:45am. We both found that a wonderful experience. Clean rooms. We were not enamoured by the breakfast but that is down to personal choice; we managed with a coissant and we did enjoy the bread. Not too far from Jaffa gate providing you do not have any mobility problems. We found the hotel mediocre and thought we were paying for something much more special. We booked through travel agents
and feel we were sold short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel