My family and I recently spent five nights at the Dan Boutique. We thought it was a very modern and lovely boutique hotel. The location was great and it was easy to get around the city. We had a family member with walking problems, so we only took taxis, but everything was relatively close. We were all very happy with the size of our rooms and bathrooms and really had no complaints about any of the accommodations. The breakfast was also delicious! What really made the experience for us were the hotel employees. They all went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was enjoyable. Everyone was very kind and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend the hotel and would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel