The Dan Boutique was a quiet haven to return to after a day spent at the Jerusalem Film Festival. It has a gated free parking lot. The breakfast was tasty. The one dairy meal I had in the lobby was also good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Cinematheque is an easy 5 minute walk down hill (7 minute return), and there is a new running/walking/biking path along the old train tracks nearby. The room and bathroom are well equipped and laid out, though not overly large (standard room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel