1,995 results
All reviews the executive lounge sofia restaurant old city breakfast buffet german colony beautiful hotel king david mamilla mall emek refaim home away from home shabbat dinner location is excellent luxury hotel dining room jaffa gate tour group david citadel
Reviewed December 13, 2017

hotel was an amzing place all help was great. easy to walk to old city and resteraunt and shopping taxes are ready available any time of day. food is great new hotel rooms completed being desighned now

Room Tip: most hotels are a similar price
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
InbalGuestRelations, GUEST RELATIONS at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Sittcom2,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay.
We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed yourself & that our team helped to make your experience a memorable one.
We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the nearest future when our new rooms and expansion project will be completed.
Best Regards,
Guest Relations
The Inbal Hotel

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I spent 6 nights at the Inbal with my wife. Beautiful hotel, nice neighborhood. It is pricey. Bathroom was nice. Had 2 full size beds, TV, small balconey.
The problems:For shabbos, I requested a key from the front desk, which I got. The problem was that my lock kept spinning as it was not securely fitted in the door. Room 611. I figured out that I had to turn the key without turning the cylinder lock. This was an hour before shabbos. It must be fixed. The bathroom is nice but water leaks from the tub/ glass partition. Extra silicone is needed to prevent spillage, as the floor can become really wet= dangerous. We ended up bringing our daughter back to the states with us and brought 3 suitcases in the night before we left. No one offered to assist us with baggage. When we did leave at 4 am, a guard was kind enough to make us coffee as we waited for our taxi.
Their kashrut is Rabbanut, FYI. Shabbos meals were awesome ie ribs, duck desserts. Cost was about $75 a person Friday night and $60 a person Shabbos lunch (as it was a lower scale).Overall a nice hotel. I wouldve like something more central. It is near Tachana Rishona and the neighborhood is quiet. No daily minyan. We did have a minyan on shabbos. There are shuls within 10 minute walking distance. I have pictures but they're on my phone and I'm on a laptop now. They are expanding the hotel and they have an in house restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
InbalGuestRelations, Guest Relations at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Otdan11,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with us, from your recent stay at the Inbal. We are happy you enjoyed yourselves, but as there is always room for improvement in all aspects, your comments are highly appreciated. I have forwarded your comments to the maintenance manager as well as the management team, so they can make the proper adjustments for the future.
I hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon, once the expansion project is completed.

Guest Relations

Reviewed December 9, 2017

Our OAT group said here and many of us gravitated to Sami's shop. He is very informative and will spend time with you I really appreciated the coins and it was fun dealing with him. Probably paid too much but I felt he was trustworthy and felt comfortable doing business in the hotel, Hi Sami.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
InbalGuestRelations, Guest Relations at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Jackiejeppe,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay at the Inbal Hotel.
We will gladly convey the beautiful compliments you wrote to Sami.
Thank you for your valuable feedback .
looking forward to welcome you again in the nearest future.
Best Regards,
Guest Relations - The Inbal Hotel Jerusalem

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

We spent 6 nights here during the Israel leg of our recent Israel-Jordan-Egypt trip. What a great location! It’s within walking distance of Old Jerusalem, the Jaffa Gate, the old market area, the Mamilla Mall, and the First Station for shops and restaurants.

Staff was exceptionally friendly and informative. The accommodations were modern and comfortable. The hotel is in the process of a huge expansion, so dining on site was limited to the buffet, which was excellent, and a bar with limited casual dining. There were several excellent nearby restaurants, all in the same general area. A standout was Rina and Alice, which I reviewed on TripAdvisor!

If you’re planning to visit Jerusalem, Inbal Jerusalem is an excellent choice for your stay!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
InbalGuestRelations, GUEST RELATIONS at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear 933Lomita,

Thank you for your superb review.
We enjoyed accommodating all of the 'Grand Circle' group members. Each time the groups come to us, it is better and better; the groups' compliments and gratitude for our staff are very rewarding.
We highly appreciate your kind remarks on the great location, modern & comfortable rooms, excellent buffet & bar.
We appreciate your recommendations and hope to have the opportunity to host you again at the Inbal Jerusalem Hotel in the very near future, once our expanding project will be completed.
Guest Relations The Inbal Hotel

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I was part of a tour group spending 10 days in Israel. The last 4 nights were at the Inbal. Inbal is a 15-minute walk from the Old City. The room was spacious and spotless. We ate breakfast and dinner here every day. The variety and quality of the food is outstanding. Service is excellent. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. They are currently adding on to the hotel but the construction had absolutely no impact on the high quality of the stay. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting Jerusalem.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank BobinNorman
InbalGuestRelations, Guest Relations at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Bobin Norman,

It is wonderful to read such nice reviews of the Inbal Hotel!
Thank you very much from our entire staff.
We were happy to host each member of your group; for us each guest is special and deserves the best service.
We are especially delighted to hear that you enjoyed our friendly & helpful staff.
We appreciate your recommendations and hope to have the opportunity to host you again and for you to have a chance to return and enjoy the New Rooms.

Kind Regards,