Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
ZenHotels.com
$363
444natalie
New York City, New York

A Great Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 17, 2017
We actually did a party in the hotel. It went off perfectly. The food was ample and the staff couldn't be more helpful in helping me get the most value. We stayed during the busiest week of the year and the hotel still felt spacious. The staff were all knowledgeable- no wild goose chases whether we were asking about breakfast or a museum. By the way, its a 10 minute walk up the street to The Jerusalem Theater and the Islamic Art Museum and near a great park for the kids to explore. .
The hotel has superior bed linens, this is the first time in a long time I liked my hotel pillow. We enjoyed our stay and cant wait to stay again.
Date of stay: January 2017
Room Tip: Well worth paying for access to the Executive Lounge
Trip type: Traveled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jan 23, 2017
Dear Natalie,
Thank you for writing this wonderful review about the hotel. I'm delighted you had a chance to hold a arty at the hotel. I' am happy you found the staff attentive and the food ample. I'm glad you enjoyed the central location of the hotel and the high quality of our linen.
Looking forward to hosting you again soon, hopefully with more reasons to have parties.
  • Official Site
  • ibis Styles
    $139
View more hotels in Jerusalem
3,122 results
All reviews the executive lounge old city beautiful hotel breakfast buffet shabbat dinner king david mamilla mall luxury hotel dining room jaffa gate tour group western wall salad david citadel gym windmill concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Fadi and Kareem gave us the best service. Fadi always treats us exceptionally well be it at the poolside grill or now in the restaurant. He makes us feel at home. ... And the soup festival is an added treat.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Rene R,
Thank you for this great review!
I'm so Happy Fadi makes you feel at home and that you also enjoyed Kareem's service.
I have passed the information to them and their managers and they were very happy.
Hope you have a chance to return in the near future,

Reviewed January 11, 2017

We spent 4 nights at the Inbal, We did run into several issues, such as noise in the courtyard late at night, elevators not working correctly, exec club limiting what we could take to our room, the front desk not answering the phone before 6am, and luke-warm coffee at breakfast. Considering they rate themselves as 5 star, I would disagree. Having said that, the customer relations staff was very understanding and did their best to reply to our concerns. We have high standards, and the Inbal fell short of our expectations for a top level hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank briangS8186DF
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Dear Brian G.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I regret to learn you left the hotel with such a feeling.
The first night you were here there were people talking in the courtyard at 10:45 pm and they moved indoors as per the staff's request after you called them.
The refreshments in the executive lounge are intended for use in the Executive lounge alone as common in many if not all lounges in Israel. There are a few reasons for this mainly being kosher restrictions in the hotel. The front desk is manned 24 hours a day. I'm sorry the coffee at breakfast wasn't hot enough. Did you ask the waiting staff to replace your coffee with hot coffee?
I am glad you feel that I was understanding to you requests.
Looking forward to hosting you again,

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

My father aged 94 stayed at the Inbal for the sabbath to celebrate his birthday with family. Check in was very smooth and he was given a room very close to the elevator. The lobby serves a lovely "soup festival" with a choice of 5 soups all you can eat. Delicious and hot. We were a party of 11 for dinner Friday evening. The dinner was delicious and plentiful. Breakfast Saturday morning was bountiful and fresh. The hotel provides late checkout for Sabbath observers at no extra charge.
Please note that the pool is currently closed and the hotel is doing renovations. Neither affected our stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 233debraw
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Dear Debra,
I'm so glad to hear your father enjoyed his birthday celebration with his family at the Inbal.
I' happy you enjoyed the different dining venues and could benefit from the late check out on Shabbat.
Wishing your father and the whole family many more joyful events.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

Very nice hotel. Excellent breakfast buffet. All staff fluent in English. Kosher & Shabbat-friendly. Good location - very close to Bloomfield Garden & Liberty Bell Park; walking distance to Yemin Moshe, Mamilla Alrov Mall, Old City (Zion Gate is closest but Jaffa Gate is not much farther). Nice nearby meat restaurant - Olives & Trees.

My two complaints (only reasons I wouldn't give it Excellent):

(1) In the bathroom, the shower is semi-enclosed by a half-length transparent glass door (this seems to be a trend in Israel). This means that (a) water leaks out, and (b) if you're traveling as a family, it's a little awkward if one person is in the shower and another needs to use the toilet or the sink.

(2) The restaurant's room service menu (may be the same as the seated dinner menu, not sure) is *totally* uninspired. Not even any Israeli food. We had room service one night and the best choice I could find was a tuna sandwich. It was a good tuna sandwich, but still. Given how impressive their breakfast buffet is, this seems surprising.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Yael Z, Guest Relations Manager at The Inbal Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Dear Bli_shem,
Thank you for taking the time to write this elaborate review.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, including the breakfast buffet, the location and the staff.
I'm sorry you found the glass wall in the shower inconvenient. As you mentioned, many hotels in Israel share this standard. I'm sorry you were disappointed by the room service menu, but I'm happy you thought the food was good.
Looking forward to hosting you again in the future,

Reviewed January 8, 2017

A very good hotel, very well located- a short 15 min walk to the old city. Excellent breakfast, very rich in local food, an extensive range of salads. Very impressed with the elevator system- basically the elevator took no longer than 2 seconds to be available after calling. Good bed. Very nice and supportive staff. One of the rare things one can find in a hotel is the inquiries made in order to check whether the customer enjoys a good stay or if there are problems

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Musata M,
Thank you for this good review of the hotel. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, the new elevators, comfortable beds and most importantly the service of the staff. I'm happy I had a chance to meet you during your stay.
Looking forward to your return,