Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
$153
Hotel Yehuda(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$191
$180
Dan Jerusalem Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$220
$190
$790
$595
$660
$595
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
National Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$115
$272
$259
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$122
$98
Agoda.com
The Sephardic House(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$190
$177
1,885 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesofia restaurantold citybreakfast buffetgerman colonybeautiful hotelking davidhome away from homeemek refaimmamilla mallshabbat dinnerlocation is excellentluxury hoteldining roomjaffa gatetour groupwestern wall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We needed to spend a night in Jerusalem after a full day touring (8AM to 7PM). Our agent recommended this hotel and the marginal difference between a regular room and executive floor was about $30. I figured two drinks and a limited buffet would make up the difference and I would be ahead. The lobby was very busy with multiple tour groups and business men. However the check in was very fast and we were informed that we had been assigned the presidential suite!! Not a bad upgrade.
The executive lounge was disappointing the service slow and they were turning over from afternoon to evening selections--and there was very limited choices of food and drink that evening. We decided to eat in the main restaurant which had a good selection of entrees and wine. The service was average, however. The true treat was in the AM to wake up and find a huge deck not seen when we noticed the evening before. The view of the Old City was spectacular.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sugar Grove Guy
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Inbal hotel is a very nice hotel. The rooms are very modern which I like. The only problem with the hotel is the food. The breakfast was not as nice as I had at the David Citadel. I had dinner at the hotel and they did not understand that I wanted a baked potato and scrambled eggs. After talking the two gentlemen I received a potato that had been cut into 4 pieces and had been cooked in butter. The eggs finally came after 15 minutes and had been cooked in olive oil. I had never had eggs cooked in olive oil and they did not taste very good. Over all the hotel and staff were very courteous and helpful. As you can see the food was nothing to write home about.

Room Tip: The rooms that my sister and I had were on the 7th floor and were wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jeff071643
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent 4 nights at the Inbal. Because of Sandy, we had to add 3 more nights. They were wonderful. Great breakfast. Great coffee shop. Could have better selection fo US bourbons!

A bit on the pricey side, but a real oasis.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MLG18104
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Evrey year on my birthday I invite my family [children&grandchildren] to celebrate together
a weekend. This year we did it in Inbal.The hotel is exelent, good food and very
pleasent and helpful staff. I was very happy to meet the front desk manager- Nurit,a very
nice and pleasent women who did the best to satisfy us and to answer positivly to all my
requests. Thank you Nurit.We shall come again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank yair l
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed two weekend nights at the Inbal hotel for a family birthday celebration. The hotel is located just across the street from the Montefiore Windmill located in Mishkenot Sha'ananim neighborhood. The hotel, although not a new hotel, is very well maintained, and everything from the patio, the lobby, to the room, is very clean and pleasant.
Since my family took up a couple of room, I had a chance to see both the regular and family rooms. The regular room was spacious and comfortable for 2-3 guests, while our family room was very large, and had enough space to fit, a double bed, two additional single beds, a couch, a sofa, and a work desk, with plenty of space left.
The breakfast was excellent, and dinner was also very nice. The staff was very helpful.
I would like to specifically point out Nurit, the front office manager, who went out of her way to assist us with each and every request, which made our stay even more pleasant.
I would definitely recommend staying at the Inbal hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family