Shalom y'all! This hotel is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. Right from the start, arriving late at 1am, we received a refreshing drink, pleasant, attentive staff, and an unexpected upgrade to a suite. SWEET! Additionally, the staff hurriedly fixed us something to eat with a smile. Although the prices are a little high for the area, it was well worth it and I will definitely return. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean, with robes, slippers, thick, fresh towels, hot water, big bath-top notch. The buffet breakfast had a variety of treats and filled my belly every morning. If you go to the Cellar Bar, you never know who you will run into to, from movie stars to world dignitaries, but it wasn't snooty; only drawback, the food wasn't that great, but not horrible. It may have been better in the main dining room, but we didn't have time to eat there.
Try to get room 408 if possible-it has a huge balcony! The location is great too-about 10/15 minutes walk to Jaffa Gate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, historical Boutique Hotel with complimentary hi speed WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, complimentary use of business centre and 20 minutes free local & international calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem