Almost every aspect of this wonderful hotel is absolutely perfect. From the aromatic gardens to the immaculate rooms. We enjoyed wonderful meals inside and out in the various cafes and even found a book to read in the somewhat prejudiced bookstore. Even if you're not interested antiques the gentle owner of the antique gift shop will show you the history of the area through vases and bracelets. The service everywhere in the hotel was wonderful - if a bit slow in the rose garden. Two delicate warnings: Make sure your rooms face away from the mosque unless you want to be awakened for prayers. And be careful about strolling the neighborhood at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, historical Boutique Hotel with complimentary hi speed WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, complimentary use of business centre and 20 minutes free local & international calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The American Colony Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Colony Jerusalem
- American Colony Hotel Jerusalem