Lowest prices for your stay
$198
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 18
Vio.com
$158
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 18
Agoda.com
$189
No fees just great deals
1,057 results
All reviews great location old city business lounge walking distance israel museum mamilla mall salad ben yehuda minute walk jaffa gate i highly recommend this hotel western wall visiting jerusalem lobby supermarket kosher jewish
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have stayed at the Prima Kings for 9 years in a row and I again have reservations for July 2011. The staff is the best!! Always polite, helpful, curtious, and really do their best at all times. The breakfast is just wonderful and amazing. The location is near all sites and walking distanfcde. I just love everything about the hotel. Exccept: one suggestion please: I remember years ago when there was no overhead music in the lobby and dining room. Visitors need a place to sit, read, relax when out of their rooms and still in the hotel. And it would be nice in the early morning to have quiet by still waking up. It is home away from home afterall. Otherwise I highly recommend the Prima Kings Jerusalem to everyone and I thank staff and management for an extremely well run hotel.

Room tip: Request early
Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank solo07
PrimaHotels, Manager at Hotel Prima Kings, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed and wonderful review.
We are glad that you feel at home with us at the Prima Kings and that you enjoyed your time in Jerusalem. See you again in July!

Prima Hotel :-)

Reviewed May 23, 2011

I was a guest for nearly two weeks during a recent business trip. During that time, my colleagues and I experienced the full breadth of the hotel's services.

PROS: It's located at the center of a five-way intersection, close to all of Jerusalem's major attractions. Rooms look to have been updated within the last two years, with ultramodern sinks and TVs. Business services are good, with ample meeting space and attention paid to details of organizing events. And the hotel restaurant is actually worth eating at; the breakfast buffet contains a seemingly never-ending selection of Israeli salads, entrees, fruits, vegetables, and cheeses.

CONS: Everything feels kinda old. The elevators, which are cramped, are relics of a decade that ended a long time ago. My room on the sixth floor consistently smelled of cigarette smoke, although the hotel has a smoking ban. (And you have to pay -- handsomely -- for wireless internet.) The carpeting and details felt outdated, and the overall feeling in the hotel was '80s, and it deserves a freshening.

With new (albeit more expensive), modern hotels opening up just down the block, I would unfortunately think twice before booking on my own.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony on a high floor.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PrimaHotels, Manager at Hotel Prima Kings, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your in depth report on our hotel :-)
It is always nice to hear such nice and warm full compliments about our hotel and service.
Regarding your comments in the decor of the hotel, we are in a process of renovating the hotel in the near future.
We are very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay at the Prima Kings hotel and in Jerusalem.
Hopefully we will see you back with us in Israel soon.
Again, thank you for posting your comments and for recommending our hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2011

My family has stayed at the Kings Hotel many times. This is our third Passover. The rooms were perfect for our family (ourselves, five children and three grandchildren.) The food and service were wonderful. The location is as perfect as one could imagine. Yet one aspect of the beauty of this holiday that was unexpected. Our hotel was filled not only with Jews who had come to celebrate Passover, but with Christians from throughout the world, particular from Europe and Ethiopia, who had come to celebrate Easter. The lobby of the hotel made us feel that we were part of the world community, even in the homeland of the Jewish people. That feeling was a source of pleasure and pride for me and my family. When I think back to my many visits, it really is part of the culture of this wonderful hotel. At the Prima Kings, when I come to visit my spiritual home, I feel like the host as well.

Room tip: If you want a room with a balcony, request it.
Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ravjef
PrimaHotels, Webmaster at Hotel Prima Kings, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review. We are so happy that you returned to our Hotel at that you throughly enjoyed yourself. We love that you see yourself as a host and that you recognize the value of a diverse guest clientele. Hopefully you will return to the Prima Kings for your Passover or whenever you get a bit spiritual-home sick.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

The best aspect of this hotel is its location. Right on the corner of Ramban and King George, the hotel is minutes from Ben Yehuda and the Old City. Breakfast is excellent and the Shabbat meals, while expensive, were good as well. The staff members were generally nice. Par for the course for Americans perhaps, but not necessarily in Israel. The room was good; certainly nothing to complain about and the balcony overlooking the intersection was a nice feature.

They have no free wifi. But I would never rely on hotel wifi anyway, so I rented an aircard and so I have excellent net access throughout.

The only complaint I have was that they serve only tap water at the Shabbat meals and bringing in your own bottled water or soda is a bit difficult logistically. For Americans travelling in Israel whose systems are not used to the bacteria in Israeli tap water, drinking the tap water can make you sick, as I was unfortunate enough to learn the hard way.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PrimaHotels, Manager at Hotel Prima Kings, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words.
We are so happy you were able to enjoy our hotel and your trip to Jerusalem.

We hope you will return and stay with us again

Happy a nice day !
Prima Hotels

Reviewed March 1, 2011

Excellent value. Deluxe room were clean, with whatever is necessary for your comfort. Great view from the balcony. The staff were great, with a special thank you to Nasser for all his help. A cozy and comfortable lobby that is setup like small living rooms so you fell at home. The Sabbath meals were excellent with great choices. My only suggestion is to possibly expand on the breakfast. While everything is terrific, considering many guest come from the USA; adding some more foods from this country would make it even better. Still dont pass up this hotel!!

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review about our hotel, we are very happy that your enjoyed your stay and will be happy to welcome you again as one of our guests in the future.
All comments help us provide the best service and amenities for our guests, so thanks for your comment about the breakfast; we will take it under consideration.

Hope to see you again in Israel
Prima Hotels