David Citadel Hotel
$553
$498
Waldorf Astoria
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$137
$258
$245
Atlas.co.il
2,212 results
All reviewsata bayahold citymamilla mallthe executive loungeconcierge deskbeautiful hotelevery morningguest relationsluxury hotelbreakfast buffetshabbat dinnerwestern walldining roomthe location is perfectheart of jerusalemben yehuda streettel aviv
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location and a great stay. They accommodated a really huge group very well. The breakfast staff on the balcony are particularly good and helpful. Look out for Ata and semir at breakfast, they are fabulous. Rooms are a bit sparse but overall quality is high.

• Stayed: March 2014
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
It is our goal to provide the best service to all our guests , given by our staff.
I will pass your kind comments to all our staff - especially to Ata - with great pride.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I came to Israel for business not long ago, and when I came back home I just had to get my assistant a bottle of wine, as a gratitude for booking me a room at your fantastic hotel!
It was indeed extraordinary. The facilities are truly great- gym is outstanding. All is new and well, and Idan is a terrific guide.

The housekeepers are nice and friendly, although aren't as fluent in English as I expected.
Breakfast in simply wonderful. So much variety that of course maid me gain a few pounds.
The entire hotel staff are usually very kind and friendly, and will do the very best for each and every guest to feel satisfied. I loved it.

The concierge had good intentions, even though he was obviously new at his job, and lacked a lot of knowledge about the city. However, I got great tips and travel advices from the bell hoppers and security team that are found at the entrance to the hotel at all time, and I must say the way these young folks treated me and were so friendly really made me feel about 15 years younger, as if I were one of their friends.

Sleep quality is superb, rooms are nice and clean though a bit old-fashioned.
I've heard the hotel is currently being renovated, and I would love to come back when it's done and see for myself.

So to make a long story short- great hotel, professional staff, don't hesitate!

Ryan.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

On behalf of the entire staff, I wish to thank you so much for these warm words.
I will defenetly pass your kind comments to our team members- especially to those you have mentioned.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay,and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had no idea what time zone I was on, but I walked into Said at the breakfast room and although I was early, he served me coffee as if I was a princess! A wonderful way to start my day a the citadel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time and post your great review.
We do strive to create the highest hospitality level,and your comments prove we are on the right track .
I will definitely pass your comments to the entire staff with great pride - especially to Said.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Everything and everyone at the hotel was outstanding. We checked in with 180 others and it was very efficients. Rooms were great and a couple of staffers went above and beyone.
Rina Cohen in the banquet room was a delight for our entire table. She smiled and laughed with us and made our meal more than just another buffet. She teased me about wanting coffee with my meal and with dessert. I think she had as much fun with us as we had. A couple of days later, she was working in a different section, but took the time to come over and check to make sure I had my coffee. What a delight!
I'd also like to offer a pat on the back for Nicole at the check in desk. When my wife lost her cell phone, Nicole made arrangements for us to call back to the states and let our family know all was okay. She was truly a blessing during a stressful time for my wife. Thanks to all of you for making our stay in Jerusalem even more memorable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jeff H
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

My sincere thanks for such very lovely compliments. We do try, and it’s rewarding to know we provide the luxury hospitality we strive for.
I will pass your comments to our staff with great pride- especially to Rina and Nicole.
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Last week my wife and I visited the David Citadel hotel. we were looking for a place to eat lunch and Spontaneously entered the hotel. The atmosphere, the lobby design, the view to the city, service, food was completely wonderful! I would like to mention our waitress Liron who treated us graciously, and contributed to the great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan S

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your nice comment.
I will gladly forward your comment to our Lobby Lounge staff, and especially to Liron.
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you at the hotel, so you can enjoy the great experience at The David Citadel Hotel.