“Great view” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 97 Hotels in Jerusalem
Ramalla
“Great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 6 nights, i was greeted by the front desk staff and taken to my room. Breakfast was wonderfull, amazing view of the old city. Manuel was there all the time for us and provided the help we needed.
Take the alcove deluxe room.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for posting your kind review.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay,as this is the way for us to know we did well.
Hope to see you again soon among our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I just returned from Jerusalem during which I spent 4 nights at the David Citadel hotel. This was my second time staying there in the last 3 years. The location of the hotel is excellent and the hotel staff are great, but for the suggested caliber and standard of this hotel it does fall far below my expectations. I am used to true 5 star hotels and honestly, this hotel is not near that level. There are many things about it that are 5 star but there are also several glaring omissions that do pull it down.
Firstly, the rooms are ok and the views and location are excellent but simple things, like the lack of a coffee maker in the rooms and the lack of fresh soaps and hair products every day drag it below the expected 5-star level. As well, I could not find a pen or pad of paper anywhere in the rooms.
I know these are little things but for the prices they charge and the status they claim to have these are really not little things at all.
As well, the rooms are quite bland and not well appointed or designed.
They could do a lot better.

Room Tip: high floor, old city view
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mrisin
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
I regret your stay with us was anything less than perfect and look forward to welcoming you back for a better experience.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

If I could give this hotel 10 stars I would. This was my second visit to the hotel with my extended family in the last 3 years. We were their for my daughters Bat Mitzvah. The reason I was so happy with this hotel was they went out of their way to make the day of my daughters Bat Mitzvah extremely special. The lovely women at the front desk and the security guard and the 10th floor lounge manager were so special. I will always remember how they all went out of their way and way beyond what would be expected to make this such a special day.

As to the rest of our stay the views were spectacular, the breakfast wonderful and the location can't be beat. All I can say is thank you David Citadel for a wonderful experience. A special shout out to Dina at the front desk.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time and post your great review.
We do strive to create the highest hospitality level,and your comments prove we are on the right track .
I will definitely pass your comments to the entire staff with great pride.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My name is bar and i came to the spa before one manth from kibutz kalia. The experience was amaizing. The atmosphere is vary pleasant. Thank to you astar for recommended and cared devotedly. I'll definitly come again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review .
We, at The David Citadel, are proud to maintain the high standards at all of our facilities, and our Spa is one of our main ones.
We hope to have the chance to host you again soon.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We arrived from our long trip to israel from Rancho Santa Fe, california and were personally welcomed by the front desk manager. Emanuel walked us to our beautiful room and gave us a tour from the balcony. before leaving he made sure we were settled and throughout our stay checked in on us to make sure that we were enjoying our visit. The service was impeccable and the hotel room was incredibly comfortable and spotless.
We will definitely stay here again!
Thank you for making our trip to Jerusalem unforgettable!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Many thanks for such high compliments, and for taking the time to write it.
Manuel - our FO Manger's assistant - is indeed an asset to the Hotel, and we are very proud to have him among our employees .
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Monsey, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

great hotel,excellent staff .Ask for alcove delux,balcony old city view.Scene is majestic and breathtaking .Year round pool,great gym,excellent lounge.Any problems ask for medina pearl ,problems will disappear.Best hotel in Jerusalem,I have stayed at all of them

Room Tip: alcove delux,balcony,old city view
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
My many thanks for your business and your review; it is rewarding to know we succeed in providing superb hospitality for you .
We look forward to welcoming you back again for many more wonderful experiences.
Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I arrived to Israel last week, my luggage did not arrive. I drove down to the hotel, as I walked in the manager Munir saw me without luggage, asked me what happen. From there on everything went sooo smooth. He really made me Feeeeeel much more comfort. He did the most that someone could do to make ppl happy.amazing person

Room Tip: Alcove deluxe old city
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posing this kind review.
We are proud to have proffetional staff ,that provide the service we strive to provide to our guests. I will fowrward you comments to Munir and the entire team with great pleasure.
Hope to see you again soon.