Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$150
Hotels.com$150
Priceline$151
Travelocity$150
Tripadvisor$150
FindHotel$150
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I was very pleased with my stay here. The room was clean. I had no problems getting
wi-fi in my room, and when my computer mouse died on me, I was pleased to find a computer already set up for several languages just outside my room.
The staff was very kind, and helpful. They offered tour assistance, excellent food recommendations, and gave me options for inexpensive ways to get around town..
I will definately stay here again, recommend it to my other airline friends.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2009

The hotel and restaurant management and staff were worthy of any 5 star hotel I've ever stayed at. No request was ignored and each was met by a genuine effort to satisfy our needs.

After a few days into a 16 night stay we were able to look forward to coming "home" at the end of the day.

Housekeping missed a few days, but this could have been the result of our staying in the room later than normal on those days. This is why we have given a less than perfect score.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

This is a wonderful place to stay in Jerusalem and use as a base for daytrips in the area. The extremely helpful and friendly staff guided us during our stay and were particularly helpfuled with directions to our next destination. The daily breakfast was very tasty and just right for starting out the day. The location is perfect for access to both the Old City sites and getting a sense of daily life in the happening Jerusalem neigborhoods. We were traveling with children and the free Wifi access, extra computer terminals, and refrigerator were a big plus!

A great place to stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2009

We stayed here for 4 days at the beginning of our trip and then for a week at the end. Our first room was adequate for our needs. Our 2nd room was larger and had a balcony. We could purchase food at the local supermarket or restaurant and then enjoy it overlooking the garden, listening to the birds. The hotel is in a good location and there really was on-street parking available. We could walk to at least a dozen synagogues on Shabbat. On site is a Kosher, dairy restaurant, Polly's, where the food smells and tastes declicious.
Pluses at this hotel include: a big refrigerator where you can store food and drinks. a large urn to make coffee or tea 24/7, internet and the staff. People at the front desk were so helpful in answering questions, giving directions, making recommendations on places to see or eat and checking to see if the venue was open.
We're looking forward to going back.

Wendy & Dr Joe, Jacksonville FL

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2009

We planned to stay in this hotel for 3 days, but left after one day. Location is ok and from outside the house is beautiful with a very nice facade. Inside hotel and rooms are terrible and dirty. Breakfast was bellow any breakfast we had in other hotels in Israel. “Restaurant” is located in a covered terrace plenty of old tables/chairs. For extra $20- we moved to a 4 star hotel nearby. This hotel is overpriced and far away of being a boutique hotel. It is just a plain hostel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family