Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$100
View deal
Expedia.com$128
Hotels.com$128
Priceline$100
Orbitz.com$128
Trip.com$132
getaroom.com$135
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I loved staying at A Little House in Bakah! The location is perfect, close to the Haas Promenade, First Station, the Mall, bus stops, restaurants, charming streets, and I even walked to Jaffa Gate (I'm 72).

The people who work there are what really made the stay special. They were all friendly and couldn't do enough to help me with directions, bus schedules, tours…really, anything I needed.

The room was small, but comfortable and clean. I would liven it up with a little color and maybe a comfortable chair, but that is my only negative. The back garden was a nice touch.

The Polly Restaurant is charming with tables inside and on the patio. The breakfast menu has enough variety for me not to get bored during my two week stay. They also would make eggs anyway I liked.

I hope to stay there again and would recommend it to others

Room tip: I did not see any other rooms. I was in Dates 2.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tobiruth
OdedNiv, Manager at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hi Toby !
Thank you for the compliments! we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us :)
We are always thankfull when our guests take the time to write
and also give us pointers for improving.
See you next time!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I landed a corner suite with massive windows and a private balcony. The staff were amazingly attentive, courteous, and helpful, and complimentary breakfast was large and filling. And you're in one of the best neighborhoods Jerusalem has to offer.

Room tip: Get Room "ORANGE 1"
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Zachary G

Hi Zachary,
Thank you for taking the time and writing such a nice review .
Contact us next time as we will be more than happy th host you again :)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed at the Little House in Bakah for a week and it was wonderful. This cozy hotel is in a beautiful little neighborhood with small shops and cafes nearby. It is a quick walk to catch a bus -- but if you don't mind walking, it doesn't take long to walk to the Old City or Central Jerusalem. My kids enjoyed the shopping mall which was only a 10 to 15 min walk away.
Each morning we sat outside and enjoyed the free breakfast -- with fresh veggies and fruit (delicious!). Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest ,
We are happy you enjoyed and mostly that you felt "at home" with us :)
We look forward to seeing you next time you come to Jerusalem.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had a great stay at the Little House in Bakah. Our room was a good size, the bed was great, the bathroom clean, AC and wifi were good. This is not a 'fancy' hotel, but certainly more than adequate, clean and well maintained. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location is great...the neighbourhood is very pleasant, lots of little cafes and restaurants within a few minutes walk and very close to the old rail line that is now a wonderful walking and cycling path with the station area converted into restaurants, and an outdoor stage for free concerts. The bus lines into the city are across the street, and taxi to the old city is very reasonable. You can walk to the old city in about a half hour. The restaurant for breakfast is great...lots of options, and self serve on Shabbat. We certainly would love to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OdedNiv, Manager at A Little House in Bakah, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Hello Julia! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Also, it is always a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful little neighborhood; the wonderful thing about Jerusalem is, there is always something new to discover :-) We hope to see you again in the future and help you discover some more lovely gems of the area.

Adva Tal-Or Emori \ Reception Management

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Little House in Bakah is the perfect place to stay in Jerusalem. The rooms are clean and nicely maintained. A good breakfast is available each morning at the adjoining restaurant. It is in close proximity to the old city with easy access back and forth.

But most importantly, the staff is far and away the best part of the hotel. They go well beyond what is expected to ensure that you have everything you need. They are kind, friendly, and helpful. If you need reservations, suggestions, anything at all, it is quickly and easily taken care of. They go above and beyond the minimum. That's unusual to run into such genuine care, so there is not a doubt in my mind that this is the hotel I will return to!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Gabrielle, and thank you for your wonderful review! It was a real delight to have you and your family in our hotel, and we hope you will return again soon :-)

Best wishes from Avi, Oded, and all of the "Little House" staff,