Jerusalem Gold Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
Montefiore Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$164
$155
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$175
$126
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Agripas Boutique Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$130
Villa Ba Moshava(Jerusalem)
$270
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe central bus stationold citylight railbuffet breakfastpublic transportationsaladmahane yehuda marketjaffa gatetaxisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Me and my family want to thank

The staff at the Jerusalem Gold Hotel

For their  service, polite and care for

Me and my children.

The rooms were clean the food was tasty & excellent

And the location was very helpful in our short visit in the holy jerusalem

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Shabby rooms, lots of noise from the streets, showers that just don't seem able to produce a decent amount of water, highly unfriendly staff. Location could be better to. According to this rooms are really (and by that i mean really really) overprized. Prices for food are even worse. Don't stay here, there are a dozen better places to find in Jerusalem for better prices.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stefan G
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have been planning a trip to Israel for quite sometime and made bookings in hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv for my stay. After booking the the Jerusalem Gold Hotel for 2 nights, I attempted to contact them to alert the staff that I would not be arriving into Jerusalem until about 10:30 PM on the evening of my check-in. I did this to confirm they would hold my booking until I got there. Nobody wants to show up to a hotel late in the evening to find out that there room has been given to some one else because they were 'late'

I composed 3 emails and left one voicemail over the course of 3 weeks for them to confirm with me that my booking was to be held until my arrival... NO RESPONSE... EVER... not even an acknowledgement... I was forced to cancel my booking and book at a different hotel in order to confirm that I would have a place to sleep on my arrival.

What dreadful customer service... The sad thing is it seems to be a running theme with hotels in Jerusalem... they just don't care... at all...

Terrible customer service and I hadn't even arrived yet. Was forced to cancel my booking out of fear that it would just go down hill from there....

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Logan S
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The first room we checked into stunk we had to switch rooms the second room they gave us was not cleaned up properly it was still very dirty finally the 3rd room we checked into was livable. That night none of us were able to sleep because the AC was not working properly the following morning after many ppl from the hotel complained the hotel fixed the AC the following 5 nights of our stay everything went well and the staff was was very nice the whole time

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank 162Samuel
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I do like the decor of the hotel, it's very nicely done! The rooms look nice and are very clean! The problem I had was with a rude staff member. We had three in a room, two beds and a pull out. The pull out was not pulled out or made (it was a chair that pulled out into a cot). There were no sheets or pillows. I called to the front desk at 7 pm when we arrived and asked for them. I had dinner, came back at 8, and called again. He said it would be a few minutes. OK, no problem. At 9 I decided to go downstairs and ask in person. Still a few minutes. At 10 I called down and now, only 2 minutes. At 11 I went downstairs and asked someone to help me that spoke Hebrew. The front desk man yelled at the person I asked to help. He told him that I was being a nuisance and just "needed to wait" and asked "WHY I couldn't wait upstairs." I told him I couldn't wait because I was sick and tired and needed sleep and had called hours ahead of time. FINALLY at 12AM I got the sheets and pillows I needed. Very rude.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends