Positives: Walking distance to the Old City and other sites in Jerusalem, able to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children in a single room, reasonably priced in comparison to other hotels, helpful staff, nice breakfast buffet, roof-top pool.
Negatives: Walls were thin - we could hear our neighbors' kids; the a/c sounded like a jet plane taking off, the pull-out couch was a bit uncomfortable; refrigerator kept things only moderately cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem