Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,753 results
All reviews old city dining room guest relations business lounge the executive lounge front desk staff breakfast buffet jaffa gate tour group mamilla mall ben yehuda street german colony location is excellent wonderful hotel ihab shabbat israeli
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019

Centrally located , very close to the Old City , this hotel has very spacious upgraded rooms, large breakfast buffet and on the 8th floor a nice but small outdoor pool area. On the 7th floor they also have a lounging area with lounge chairs and hammocks for relaxation and sun bathing. There is a fitness center that was OK. The staff is helpful and everybody speaks English in addition to Hebrew. There is not a lot of choices for lunch in the bar area.

Room tip: recommend adding the breakfast to your reservation, it saves money and is very good.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Daer JMICHAEL,

Thank you for your great reply.
I was happy to read you enjoyed the hotels location, rooms and facilities.
I am glad to read you found the staff helpful.

We hope to have you as our guest again soon to your full satisfaction.

Best regards.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2019

Great hotel with excellent location to tour the old city. Great breakfast and facilities. only issue is that they close the pool too early (7pm) specially when you want to cool off from a long day in the city. Rooms are spacious and clean. It has a very different elevator....

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rubhir

Dear rubhir,

Thank you very much for your amazing review following your stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel.
I was so happy to read you found our location excellent and close to the Old City.
We are sorry the pool closes at 19:00.

We hope to have you as our guest soon to your full satisfaction.

Bast regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Great location, close to the old city. Spacious comfortable lobby.
Rooms were recently updated and complete with all amenities, including fridge and his and hers terrycloth bath robes.
Buffet meals were great with abundant, tasty food of every variety. Lunches and dinners featured beef, chicken, duck, lamb, veal, and various types of fish cooked in various ways. They never ran out of anything, even though the hotel was sold out. They tried to satisfy every request, even if it was not on the menu.

The service was phenomenal, totally out of character for Israel. Whenever we called for something in our room, we had it in less than 5 minutes. One time, we requested something at the front desk on our way up to our room and it was taken care of before we arrived there. The service in the dining room was the of same caliber.

My only complaint was that the checkout process took a little too long.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Dear Elyakum,

Wow what a lovely review.
Thank you very much for such an amazing review. I was have you found the hotel perfectly located, and that you enjoyed the the room and the meals.
Sorry that the checkout took a while.

Looking forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Everyone at this property was very friendly and helpful. We had a 'family room' which was much more spacious than I expected and worked well for our group of 2 adults and our 21 year old daughter. The room was very nice and housekeeping kept it looking great. Upon check in we received a complimentary breakfast for the next day which was excellent. The location could not have been better - we walked to dinner each night and to the Jaffa Gate of the old city, and took short cab rides to the market and museums. I am sorry I didn't write down the names of the staff members who helped us each day - but they were all great. We will stay at this hotel again when we return to Jerusalem.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Natalie S, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

Dear JANC5357,
Thank you very much for the lovely review following your stay in Jerusalem.
I was very happy to read you liked the spacious rooms and breakfast.
I will make sure to pass this review to the whole team, I am sure they will be thrilled.
Looking forward to having you as our guests again soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed June 13, 2019

You can read the many reviews about the hotel, the location, etc...all great. I want to write about the service.
When I arrived here, I realized I left my passports in my previous hotel's room safe, back in the Dead Sea. I called the David Hotel many times, asking for them to check the room safe. They continued to tell me to call back. I went down to the front desk here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel and was greeted by Saloom and Tovit. They could see the stress on my face, and both started calling the David Hotel back at the Dead Sea. They too got the runaround and the David hotel started hanging up on us when we called. Both Saloom and Tovit called the David from their cell phones, and as soon as they told them why they were calling, the David Hotel would hang up on them.
Fast forward 4 hours of trying, Saloom offered to drive me back to the David Hotel when he finished his shift at 10:30pm. Mind you, the David Hotel is 90 minutes away. Since we had no success of reaching anyone, we decided to make the trek in the morning. Saloom picked me up at 6am, drove me there. We were able to locate my passports and he drove me back.
A Dan Panorama Jerusalem employee offered to drive me back the the David Hotel, 90 minutes away! Who does this? Saloom did. He obviously went above and beyond.
I highly recommend this hotel. Not only for the location, the quality, the service...but so you too can interact and experience the fine people who work at the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank benbalsbaugh

Dear bbalsbaugh,

Wow what an amazing review.
I am so happy we managed to give you the best service we know.
I will definitely forward this review to the hotel manager since is really special.
I hope to have you as our guest again soon, without problems with your passports.