Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,753 results
All reviews old city dining room guest relations business lounge the executive lounge front desk staff breakfast buffet jaffa gate tour group mamilla mall ben yehuda street german colony location is excellent wonderful hotel ihab shabbat israeli
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Enjoyed out 2 week stay while we were in Israel for our son's wedding. A few bumps the first day, but after that everything was smooth sailing.
Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and full of information.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear Henry L,

Congratulations on your son's wedding.

I was sorry to read you had a bumps the first day but happy that you rest of your stay was smooth sailing and that the staff were friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during this lovely occasion.

Looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

I would stay here again! The rooms were lovely and well maintained. The dining room staff and food could not be better. If you can take advantage of their Business Lounge, you won't be disappointed with the environment and refreshments and courteous staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Tinkgirl,

Wow I was so happy to read this lovely review following your stay with us, thank you.
We are delighted you enjoyed the hotel service and that the food couldn't be better.
I have forwarded your review to the hotel team and I am sure they will be delighted to read it.
We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Guest Relation Manage

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Hi,

I spent again Passover 2019 at Dan Panorama hotel with all my family.
This hotel is very stable in term of services same team and very professional.
The location is just great the old city, Mamilla, Ben Yehuda areas are very near by foot.
Food is just great.
The hotel is renew and very clean.
All is done to feel home

I recommend the hotel for short or long stay for business or with family.

Mickaël ASSAYAG

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear mIck01,

Wow I was so happy to read this lovely review following your stay with your family during Passover, thank you.
We are delighted you enjoyed the hotel service and location and that you feel at home here.
Also happy you enjoyed the great food.
We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Guest Relation Manage

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Really nice hotel with great wait staff, in a good location for taxi, bus, and walking to main sights. BTW, you will need a Bus Card , there is a bus that gets you in the neighborhood of all the sights and most bus drivers are kind enough to assist you.

To take taxi's you may want to have the GET app on your phone (like UBER / LIFT). in the app you can request them to use the meter and they cannot talk you out of it. It is automatic if you select this feature. As opposed to every time you need a taxi it is automatically 50, 75, or 100 Shekels, for a 2 minute drive or a 10 minute drive. Once I got GET it cut my Taxi cost in half.

Sorry, back to the hotel now, a really informed Service Staff. They were able to assist me with all my needs and questions. The hotel is only a short walk from a very nice retail area with cafes and only about 8 minute walk from the Old Jerusalem entrance.

All of the tours I took picked me up at the hotel and brought me back to the hotel. Buffet Breakfast was great and complete with everything you might want (but no meats)(actually no meats at most diners in this area, just need to be ready for it).

I really had a great time and the sights are well maintained and you learn a lot about the area just being there.

Room tip: The standard room can be small, if there are 2 or more of you staying in a room.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Mark W,

Thank you for the lovely review following your trip to Jerusalem.

It gives me great pleasure to read you enjoyed the great breakfast and the hotel team assisted in all your needs.

As per the meals, Breakfasts do not have meat due to kosher reasons, if there is a dinner it always includes a variety of meat & chicken I guess you missed that.

I will be looking forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I am planning on coming for the Shavuot holiday as we did last year. The only real cimplaint I had the was the fact that the hotel serves tapuzina ( orangeade) as opposed to natural juice. I stated so here.
To my dismay, I just read a current review where another guest complained about the same thing.
Is it so difficult for an upscale hotel which has pheonominal customer service to provide REAL juice??
Looking forward to returning shortly

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear Suzannae F,

Thank you for your review.

We will be more than happy to have you as our guest again, the waiters will be more than happy to provide fresh orange juice.