We had a good experience here. Our room was a bit small and somewhat dated, but we weren't there much, so it worked. It's in a good location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was good, and the food service was good as well. However, we were spoiled with the Dan in Tel Aviv. Too bad we were there first, as the food there was hard to match. Regardless, we would stay there again and would recommend the Dan properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem