The staff was welcoming and helpful. The room was not overly large but had all the conveniences including a small refrigerator. We asked for and got a quiet room looking away from the street. There was a view of the swimming pool that allowed us to decide when to go. The hotel is not far (within walking distance) from the old city and on bus routes that took us everywhere. The breakfast was more than adequate with a large Israeli buffet. Cannot think of anything that I did not like. Even the weather was cooperative hot days BUT delightfully cool evenings. The staff were there when needed and invisible when not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem