We have stayed in the DPJ many times over the years, most recently in April and June 2009. They have consistently provided good rooms, particularly when we upgrade to Executive for a worthwhile premium. Managers & many staff have come to know us, although they have always been friendly & helpful. Conveniently located near the Old City as well as dynamic areas like Ben Yehuda (main shops) and Emek Rafaim (the 'German' colony). This is not a glitzy place, just a strong positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem