I've stayed in this hotel in the past and I really liked it. This time however I really was not as happy. The tub in the bathroom was horrible. It was all rusty and I felt disgusting every time I had to go in it and shower. No one wants to look at rust when they are showering. Also, the elevators need to be fixed up because I found them to be really slow and they made me nervous. All the staff i came in contact with, except one, were very helpful and professional. The chef in the morning making the pancakes and omelets was a real pleasure and very accommodating, making me things that fit my diet. The location is amazing as it was walking distance to the Kotel, Ben Yehuda and many other places. Overall it was a good experience but I think next time I'll try out a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem