My fiancé and I checked into this hotel as part of a tour of Israel.
The front desk staff was very friendly.
Our room was clean with safe,fridge and free wifi.
The pool area was on upper floor with a great view of the city, very clean.
We were able to walk to the old city and there was a supermarket a couple blocks away.
The breakfasts were delicious with abundant choices, dinners were good.
I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again, we were very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem