We recently returned from a fabulous week long stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. We were greeted warmly by Steve the security man who showed us the garage and welcomed us to Jerusalem. Throughout our stay he gave us great tips on restaurants, directions, etc. He set the tone for the wonderful service that was to follow our arrival.
At check-in we were told that our room had been upgraded and we were thrilled to find a huge room with a separate sleeping area. The king sized bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was very large as well. The towels were big and fluffy and there were nice toiletries provided.
We had signed up as eDan members so there was a nice welcome gift in the room as well as a hot water maker and lovely sachets of tea and coffee. We appreciated the free in-room wifi as and garage parking which other hotels were charging fees for. We felt that the Dan P. was a very good value.
The front desk staff were very helpful --thank you so much to Alex, Mazel and Sevan (sp?).
We did have one issue during our stay and Natalie the hotel manager was so lovely and made it up to us. She is obviously doing a wonderful job in the hotel. I was able to meet her at breakfast as she had been milling around the dining room talking with the guests.
The breakfasts were just amazing -- the best out of all of the hotels we stayed at in Israel. We loved the variety of salads, fish, fruit, cheeses and made to order eggs, pancakes, etc. The pastries were also delicious. The chocolate croissants, poppy seed cake and chocolate halava were a real treat. Best of all was the personal service from Jousef and Doud and the rest of the dining staff. They really went out of their way to take good care of our family and make us feel special. I just wish the hotel had some outdoor dining space as it was a bit loud in the large dining room.
The hotel is well situated and within walking distance to the city center, The Great Synagogue, King David Hotel, Mamilla and the Old City.
The Dan Panorama will definitely be our home away from home whenever we are in Jerusalem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem