The hotel is very accommodating and easy to get to. It is a well know hotel, so one shouldn't worry about a taxi not knowing the way. It's within a 15 minute walk to the Old City. The room I staid in was on the second floor and it was very spacious.
The front desk was very helpful, albeit a little slow when busy. Everyone was really nice. I never had anyone be rude to me. The breakfast was unbelievable. I've been to many hotels over the years and even the really nice ones didn't have as much food both in quality and quantity. The breakfast was free as part of my stay, but make sure that if you have dinner there your are willing to pay a steep price of something like 190 shekels, which is very pricey when the average solid meal out is no more than 70 shekels.
My only complaint was that the floor in my bedroom was never vacuumed and the sheets often had a couple pieces of hair here and there, even when they would change the sheets, which I'm not quite sure if they ever did anything but make the bed, since I swear there was the same stain on my pillow covers throughout the 6 nights I staid. Either way, if you take a shower before going to bed than this is a little quibble, but if corrected I would have easily given the hotel an excellent 5 star rating.
There were clean bathroom towels and soap everyday, as well as 2 rolls of toilet paper at all times. My luggage was never touched or messed with, and any time I asked the front desk for anything it was brought withing 10 minutes.
It was a very pleasant and familiar stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to book a room there again if I were to ever go back to Jerusalem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem