Just returned from a ten day stay at the Dan Panorama in Jerusalem. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was great, the food was delicious and the location couldn't be better - about equal distance to Old City and Ben Yehuda. Also near the YMCA. We especially enjoyed the Carmel lounge. It was such a nice place to unwind at the end of a long day. The food and drinks were just what we needed and we enjoyed meeting others from around the world. Ibrahim, the director, couldn't have been more attentive to everyone's needs and was very helpful to us. Over all, it was a very good choice and we would certainly do it all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem